Tuesday, July 30, 2013











James Marsden at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013



















Gloria Steinem at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013























Sharon Stone at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013


















Chris Noth at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013























Adam Brody at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013























Peter Sarsgaard at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013






















Debi Mazur at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013

















Hank Azaria at the Museum of Modern Art
July 30, 2013

I was going to a movie at the Museum of Modern Art and there was another movie premiering there called Lovelace. Some of the drawings are particularly "quick" because I had to move out of the way(the guards were doing their job). I wrote a longer version of this story that I will send you if you want to read (email me jason.polan@gmail.com and I'll reply with it).