Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Man on the Downtown D Train Reading a Newspaper and Wearing an Umbrella Hat
August 4, 2008

Lisa Bonet Walking West on Houston
August 4, 2008


boouk said...

I think this site is great so I will continue to hide so you have to keep drawing :)

Ashley said...

I really love the guy in the umbrella hat. I love drawings that are up for interpretation and are extremely simple. Those seems to have the most meaning....I really love your blog.

Paul Pincus said...

umbrella hat is one of my all-time favourites!

lisa bonet. a total beauty.

Ulala Agus said...

wow very nice article glad to see your article ....

do not forget to visit our website as well: D: D

thanks for the info very nice and creative

successful greeting always: D: D

nice article.....

Obat Bius | Obat Bius Wanita
Obat Bius Cair | Obat Bius Hirup
Obat Bius Semprot | Obat Bius Serbuk
Obat Tidur | Jual Obat Bius